Depending on your age, stage in life, current circumstances and your future plans, everybody has different needs. Some people have plans already in place, some don’t, but financial plans and objectives should be reviewed annually as objectives can change very quickly. A Personal Financial Review will open your mind to being aware of what you have and what you need…….
Some questions to ask yourself:
- How confident are you that your family will be able to survive financially if you were to die unexpectedly or become ill and unable to provide an income?
- How confident are you that you are not paying too much for insurance plans and that you have the insurance plans that you need?
- How confident are you that your cash in the bank is earning the highest rate of interest available today?
- Are you interested in making some investments, but don’t know where to start looking for advice?
- Are you confident with how your pension is performing and do you understand how it works?
- What are my options when I retire, or am I eligible to access existing pension funds without retiring?
- Inheritance tax – does it apply to your situation? If so, have you made provision?
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE AREAS THAT WOULD BE COVERED IN A “PERSONAL FINANCIAL REVIEW” – CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO HAVE ONE DONE?